Dzikie kwiaty w słońcu
[
The dust is dancing in the light
Across the wooden floor.
I’m watching birds in steady flight
Beyond my open door.
The garden wakes in shades of red
And green and violet blue.
I leave the heavy words unsaid
To start a life anew.
[Chorus]
Wildflowers in the sun
Wildflowers in the sun
I’m reaching for the open road
My journey has begun
Wildflowers in the sun
Wildflowers in the sun
[Verse]
A scent of jasmine fills the air
Like pages from a book.
The wind is playing with my hair
Inviting me to look.
The hills are calling out my name
Past every fence and wall.
I’ll never really be the same
Now that I’ve heard the call.
[Chorus]
Wildflowers in the sun
Wildflowers in the sun
I’m reaching for the open road
My journey has begun
Wildflowers in the sun
Wildflowers in the sun
[Bridge]
The porch swing hums a quiet tune
Of everything I’ve known.
But under this wide afternoon
The seeds of change are sown.
I’m stepping off the gravel path
To see where it might lead.
Far away from yesterday
Is everything I need.
[Chorus]
Wildflowers in the sun
Wildflowers in the sun
I’m reaching for the open road
My journey has begun
Wildflowers in the sun
Wildflowers in the sun
[Outro]
Dzikie kwiaty w słońcu
Wersja polska
Wers]
Kurz tańczy w świetle dnia
Na starej, drewnianej podłodze.
Ptaki płyną w swoim locie
Za moimi otwartymi drzwiami.
Ogród budzi się czerwienią,
Zielenią, błękitem i fioletem.
Zostawiam ciężkie słowa w ciszy,
By zacząć życie od nowa.
[Chór]
Dzikie kwiaty w słońcu,
Dzikie kwiaty w słońcu,
Sięgam po drogę przed sobą
—Moja podróż się zaczęła.
Dzikie kwiaty w słońcu
Dzikie kwiaty w słońcu.
[Wers]
Powietrze pachnie jaśminem,
Jak kartki dawnej książki.
Wiatr bawi się moimi włosami,
Jakby wołał: „spójrz dalej”.
Wzgórza mówią moje imię
Za każdym płotem i murem.
Już nigdy nie będę taki sam,
Gdy usłyszałem ten cichy głos.
[Chór]
Dzikie kwiaty w słońcu…
[Mostek]
Huśtawka na ganku nuci
Melodię dawnych dni.
Lecz pod szerokim popołudniem
Zasiane są ziarna zmian.
Schodzę z żwirowej ścieżki,
By sprawdzić, dokąd prowadzi.
Daleko od wczoraj —
To wszystko, czego mi trzeba.
[Chór]
Dzikie kwiaty w słońcu…


Komentarze
Prześlij komentarz